What can you do in order to gain the self esteem that you thought you would never have? Come on man, as a student you yourself know that we need the guts to confront people especially our lecturers and teachers with the presentations and all. So here it is--
8 ways to overcome low self esteem;
1) Face your fears. It will definitely boost your self confidence.
2) Always reward yourself when you have done something successfully.
3) You will definitely succeed if you focus on your strengths and use them.
4) When you do something, make sure you do it well.
5) You may sometimes feel self-conscious. You must fully learn how to keep attention off yourself.
6) Never drive on your past mistakes and failures.
7) Identify your weakness to improve yourself.
8) Strive to do better but dont criticize yourself if you cannot dance gracefully cuz we are imperfect.
Hope this can help you, bye.